One of the biggest obstacles to making the money you want and having the impact that you want to have is losing your confidence when you’re asking for what you want. Whether it be making an offer on a sales call, attempting to influence a room, or even standing your ground when being challenged it can be difficult to keep yourself centered in your power and confidence. Here’s the process I use and teach to my clients. If you can, prepare ahead of time by visualizing yourself after it’s all over feeling empowered, relieved and happy about the results. Imagine that it all turned out better than you dreamed.
- If you can, prepare ahead of time by visualizing yourself after it’s all over feeling empowered, relieved and happy about the results. Imagine that it all turned out better than you dreamed.
- If you find yourself unexpectedly in an intimidating situation and you have to recover your confidence, first breathe and calm down. Remember that if you’re feeling intimidated, you’re in reactionary mode. As you calm yourself you will be able to judge the situation more clearly.
- After breathing visualize yourself anchored into the ground like a tree with roots going deep into the earth. Then see yourself growing taller and wider consuming much more space than you actually do physically. (Yes, you can visualize with your eyes open and see in your minds eye that you’re becoming tall, strong and sturdy like a 100 year old oak tree)
- Own the room! Fill the room with your loving energy. You can either imagine love flowing out of your body (through your branches and filling the room) You don’t have to be in defense now because you’re safe and big and anchored.
- Now, speak your truth and ask for what you want.
Pin this up and make it a daily practice.
PS. Join me in my private Facebook group where I support you daily to build your confidence, own your power and knock your income out of the park.
PPS. Be sure to download my free worksheet Wealthy Women’s Secrets to Making More Money and have your clients begging to working with you.